Home

Map:  LPI Jamison 89302N

GR:  467 552

Track Notes:

07/05/2007

Comments:

In the early 1930s Walter Tarr placed a bush ladder down a crack at the end of Narrow Neck Plateau .  It became known as Tarro's Ladder.

The original Tarro's Ladder was destroyed by fire in 1939.  It was replaced in 1940 by iron spikes.

Taros Ladder is the main link between Clear Hill and the Wild Dog Mountains but Duncan's Pass does provide an alternative route.

Tarros Ladder


Recent Changes
Item Date Type
Banks Wall 07-06-2017 Add
Pulpit Hill Creek 04-06-2017 Add
Lions Head Pass 22-05-2017 Mod
Lions Head 21-05-2017 Mod
The Goat Track 20-05-2017 Mod
Wombat Parade 15-05-2017 Mod
Dingo Gap 13-05-2017 Mod
Green Cape 12-05-2017 Add
Toothed Helmet Orchid 09-05-2017 Add
Valley Of The Dinosaurs 04-05-2017 Add
Splendour Rock 27-04-2017 Mod
The Pondage Canyon 16-04-2017 Mod
Donkey Mountain 16-04-2017 Mod
Coachwood Glen 15-04-2017 Add
Genowlan Pinch 20-03-2017 Add
Valley Of The Kings 14-03-2017 Add
City In The Sky 13-03-2017 Add
Torbane Balcony 02-01-2017 Add
The Great Wall 29-12-2016 Add
The Towers 11-12-2016 Add
Flat Top 14-11-2016 Add
Zorro Canyon 11-11-2016 Mod
Dalpura Canyon 10-11-2016 Mod
Waratah 10-11-2016 Mod
Twins Canyon 11-10-2016 Add
Tall Leek Orchid 06-10-2016 Add
Vertigo Slot 22-09-2016 Add
Grand Canyon 16-08-2016 Add


Images and Text are Copyright • © 2007 - 2019 Dingo Gap • All Right Reserved • Privacy PolicyTerms of UseSite map